Helios Skid Design Features
- Manufactured to industry standards, including ASME Power, Process, & Building Services Piping Codes, as well as UL, NFPA, and NEC codes and standards.
- Designed for simplicity, yielding industry-leading reliability.
- Configurable for remote system monitoring.
- Controller integrates easily with existing BAS or DCS control systems.
- Multiple ball types for wide range of temperatures and process conditions.
- Does not recycle outlet water to heat exchanger inlet, ensuring maximum heat transfer efficiency.
Helios Ball Trap Design Features
- Multiple Ball Trap configurations and custom design available to minimize installation costs.
- Ball Trap designed for low pressure drop
- Ball Trap contains no moving parts—ensuring zero ball loss.
- Wide range of sizes available for multiple industries: chilled water, power generation, petrochemical, and industrial applications.